Sunday, January 25, 2009

How's College?

It's... ok. I definately think I'll take fewer hours next semester. And I'll try to not have hour long breaks between my classes. But, I won't be registering or a while, so I'll quit talking about that and start talking about how my classes are going now.
  • American History I (2010)-Not too bad of a class, but there is a lot to read. I should be doing that right now, but I'm not. The teacher can talk a little quietly at times. Oh, and there are only 3 tests in the entire semester. And I need to get at least a 90 on each on in order to get an A.
  • Elementary Probability and Statistics (1530)-Seems like it'll be easier than my other classes. There will be quizzes and tests and homework, so it will probably be more like a high school class than my other classes.
  • General Chemistry I (1110)-Ugh. Seems hard. The teacher cusses a lot. doesn't look like an easy class.
  • General Psychology (2010)-Seems interesting, I don't know if it'll be hard or not.
  • Writing II (1020)-Write 4 papers...ugh. I guess I'll just slosh my way through. I really don't like writing.
  • Intro to the Profession (1000)-Erm, I want to be a dietitian. I don't really care about the aspects of housing or clothes or how families get along. Just tell me about food and how it affects the body and how much you should eat and what happens if you don't eat right. I could care less about Human Ecology and all the stuff that goes along with it. This class makes me feel like I picked the wrong major.

On a more positive note, I was re-baptized at EU last weekend!

Related to knitting, I like toe up socks. I think I've decided how I'll spend the next four years: knit socks during my free time during the semester, then knit garments and accessories like crazy during the school breaks.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Good luck with all of those classes! I bet it's interesting to have a teacher that cusses a lot :P